Recovery. Paranoia. Trust in myself. 2022-12-21

I feel paranoid - that I cannot even trust myself to do what I need to recover.

That is ok, there is some reason for it. 

Next step - recover trust. I can do that by listening closely to me and compromises on something I can still do.


5 things why am I grateful to this paranoia: 

1. I got to see how my breakdowns really looks like

2. When I handle it I will become much stronger 

3. It is fun in some way to find way out of it 

4. I get to recover mentally and physically.

5. I get to look at it and practice coming up with only the next step to do 

6. I get to listen closely to my feelings and protect myself.

7. I noticed how I don't beat myself down. I see what I did and think what I can do next. That caused me to be scared - I knew the actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25