Introduction

Hello. I'm Dim Vavi. 

I start this personal blog space as an attempt to share more of myself with the world.

My original intention - "I want to create personal blog where I will just post contents of my daily reflections and personal journal. It will be a huge step towards being real. I will allow myself to be completely honest and real there and will see.what happens"

One of my main life goals - to be completely open, transparent and honest in every area of my life. 

It is still hard for me to do that in in-person interactions at this moment (Dec 2022). I want this blog for its ability to be seen by anyone anywhere - people across the world and closest friends alike.

I have a lot of stigmas, about self-worth, accepting my desires, sex, business and overall my life goals. I believe this place may help me with accepting and openly talking about it. Which will transfer to my in-person interaction and make it easy there.


I may be naive, but I fully believe in the world. 

I love it.

I believe in people.

No matter how anyone will use it - me being open will be my personal accountability.

I trust that no matter what happens, it will always be for the best of me and the world around me. For the best of everyone involved.


Even though I finally starting this blog on 5th of December, this idea came to me 2 weeks ago, so I will retroactively post everything I have in my journal. And since today, it will be in real time.


Let's go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25