Peace. People in life. Intimacy. Calming down with dating. Writing. 2022-12-28

It is all gonna be ok. 

I guess that I will be my everyday's opening now. I am at peace most of the time. 

It is awesome. Life just becomes enjoyable.


I need people in my life - it all becomes better. 

I can be happy by myself, but what is the point where there's no one to share it with. 


I kinda calmed down about dating again. 

Connection and intimacy are awesome.

I will still look for girls in the background, but it's time to use what I have and refocus on blog, sharing and making money. 

It is helping me with mindset and formulating my own philosophies greatly. 

I will expand on it with videos and podcasts, especially for learning to talk properly and convey my thoughts. 

For now though, writing creates me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Steal from me. Small steps. Eventually I will get laid. Sexual energy routing. 2022-12-06