I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

I came such a long way… 

I started as hating the world, people, women. Being jealous over anything. Not believing that life can change. Hating myself to the point of punishing. To the point of cutting my shoulders with knife.


How I turned it all around… I love myself fully. I give gifts to myself. I cheer on people ahead of me and rejoice with their victories. Pull people later than me, give them a rope to get to my level faster.


I love giving to the world. I love would giving back to me. I love world hurting me - it shows me something, always.

I love everything. I am grateful for every moment in my life. I am happy often. And if not - Everything is ok.


Mindset is really the most important aspect of life. Self-beliefs and stories shape the life. I am excited to help people get the best mindset ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25