It is ok. Get laid once more this year. Reality is here. Reality is ok. 2022-12-14

It is all ok. Everything is ok. 

No matter what I do, it will be ok. 

Nothing really does matter as much as I thought. I am starting to get that "You doesn't really matter to the world" thing. 

It is good.


Now I can go for whatever I want. Now I can look at my ego, give it a hug, and do the things to bring me fun.

And if it will be suffering for some time - well that's the reality. Reality is beautiful no matter what. 

Let's go enjoy it.


One of my strong desires right now - get laid before the end of the year. 

It is very possible. And it will be really meaningful to me.


But if that doesn't happen - well, it is reality also. 

It will be ok. 

I may be frustrated. But ultimately I have myself and my dreams. 

It's only up to me to make them happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25