Steal from me. Small steps. Eventually I will get laid. Sexual energy routing. 2022-12-06

"I want you to steal from me" - that is the theme of today's inspirations. 

It mostly applies to ideas and concepts, but to anything else as well. 

Firstly - by doing it we add credibility - it matters so much I want it for me. 

I wouldn't want shit that I cannot use even as a gift - it will just clutter. 

But here I want something that it's hard to have and still going for it.

It. Is. Validation.


Yesterday was big on realisations. 

I don't need to get laid that desperately anymore. I can build up to it. 

Doing 1% improvements over time, shaping relationship and eventually I get there. Maybe there are more efficient methods, but I don't see them for now, especially in Serbia. 

So I'm happy to take my time, as long as there is progression and I learn much from it.


Opening up haven't really clicked yet. 

I need to share more personal stuff, my deep and intimate thoughts. 

But I will build to it as well.


Another idea I want to practice - using my unspent sexual energy into productivity.

It's easy to jerk off and have none of this pressure that distracts me from job and biz. 

But what if I could route it to actually being turned on about what I'm building. 

It was one of the ideas I started from, I just couldn't use it properly then. 

Maybe now I can. At least I can practice it every time I feel sexual overflow. 

5 minute meditations to route it. Doesn't sound too hard. And as any 1% step, it will work eventually.


I love this morning. 

So many concepts clicked. A lot of new important article ideas.


I'm grateful for all recent events that led me up to it. 

I feel my life improved multiple times over in this last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25