Feeling down. Cabin In The Woods. No focus. Friend. Dance. Hangout. 2022-12-29

I am at some strange level again. 

Focking rollercoaster haha. 

I don't know. It is all strange somehow.
I find something good, and then it's gone soon and I need to search for it again. 

Cabin In the Woods. 
And sleep.
Use these to move me forward.


I think it is time to work on biz, but at the same time - I don't. 

Tackling the problem requires effort that I don't want to spend my energy on. For now. 

But I probably can do something smaller - maybe think of it and build some momentum.


Hanging out with friend, our dancing and listening to music was cool. I didn't have one of these for a long time. 

It is hard to accept for me tho, that she drove all the way just to hangout without much purpose. 

I'm not sure what I gave her, what was value. 

Or maybe I just wouldn't do it myself - "non-productive"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Steal from me. Small steps. Eventually I will get laid. Sexual energy routing. 2022-12-06