Grateful and In love with life. Asking for help. World is beautiful. 2022-12-27

Thank you for everything and everyone I have in my life. 

I am so deeply grateful for it. 

I love how my days look like. 

I love what I get to experience and be happy about. 

I love for my breakdowns and low moments to exist. 

I love that I have the opportunity to learn. 

I love that I get to share it too, that I can write and record and make life of someone and the world slightly better. 

Thank you!


Last week taught me a lot. 

I got to see my ups and downs, I got to listen to myself. 

I got to become more peaceful and loving. I got to ask for help of others, in different ways, from throwing tantrums to asking directly and saying how I need that. 

I got to see that the world (ZA WARUDO, couldn't resist, haha), wants me to be happy. 


There is always something for me there. 

It is beautiful. I love it all. 

I want to love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Steal from me. Small steps. Eventually I will get laid. Sexual energy routing. 2022-12-06