I am ok. Grateful. Amazing date and connection. I am valuable. I deserve it. 2022-12-26

I am ok. My life is ok. 

It is actually awesome. But it is ok. 


I am so grateful to have all I have in life. 

I am so grateful I get to be in this world and experience it all: both happy and hard moments. 

I am glad for all of it.
I am happy to be alive. 


Yesterday date was amazing. I didn't feel like I deserved that kind of connection and intimacy. 

It is still hard for me to believe I can be that valuable for someone. For them to enjoy being around and with me, as I am right now.


But I guess I do deserve it. Maybe I am valuable. 

I know I will always be valuable to the most important person in my life - me. 

But I guess I can also add to someone's life by just being myself. 

It feels good to know that. 

Surreal. Unbelievable. Strange. 

But Good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Steal from me. Small steps. Eventually I will get laid. Sexual energy routing. 2022-12-06