Feelings. Hierarchy of emotions. Vulnerable. My fears. 2022-12-25

Feelings govern over all of us. 

When I notice then, I can then do something for me. This hierarchy of energy levels can be applied to any interactions I have.

I'm gonna remember it - that is one of the keys to knowing myself.


I love being open. I love trying it. 

It is a vulnerability, but it is peace also. 


What are my worries? What am I afraid of? 

I fear that I won't be able to switch to blog and coaching, that I won't find my voice. 

I'm afraid that I won't be able to build meaningful connections. 

I worry that I won't have it in me to go all in and change my life. 

I am afraid that I won't be true to myself.

I'm afraid of losing all I have in my life. 

I am terrified to die. 

I am terrified of being content, complacent, mediocre, normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25