Breakdown, ego and sharing low moments. Business and sex balance. Areas to work on. Improving mindset. 2022-12-20

Yesterday I didn't do much - and it was very useful. 

I got to see a lot of fears, share in the group and see where I could improve - that is the power of coaching. 

In normal peer groups I would be intimidated to post it - because I kinda have to prove myself there. But in coaching - I paid for it - and I believe I can (and deserve) to receive help. I trust the process - and it helps. 


I also noticed how me finally getting laid can push back my progress in other areas, specifically in business. Or maybe it shines light on my mental stuff and ego I better deal with? 

Either way, I now see the value in both sides - I thought not having sex is what gave me frustration and distracted from putting in effort. But at the same time it was giving me good focus, more time and energy. I can clearly see now how it may have been beneficial.

On the other hand, getting my dating life handled gave me more peace. I feel happier and less pressure -but got to deal with complacency, less time and more people in life. 

It gets a bit more complicated. And my ego shows talking about low performance.


I am glad I have this experience now. It showed me important areas to work on. And it showed me that there are always something to learn from something seemingly "negative". 

I got better, and keep getting better because of it.


That is another important step on a path of having better mindset. No matter how I handle the situation, it was exactly what I needed after all my progress elsewhere. 

I am grateful to my life events for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25