Persistence. It is the reality. It is ok. Stop desperation. I have myself. 2022-12-15

Persistence is the key. 

Not desperation.
Not crazy big actions.

But small consistent every-day steps, compounded over time. 

And doing all I can to stay at peace in the process.


I never thought peace would become such an important thing in my life. 

"Everything is ok" - one of the many life truths that Andy helped me to understand.


It is ok. It is now. It is reality. 

There's no point in arguing with it. It is here, immortal and immutable. 

Future can be changed. Past - not. 

Present can be reframed though,


So that is what I will do. There's no point to desperation anymore. I'm higher than it.

I transcended over obsessing with failure.

I want to turn my head to the future now. 

I want to find companions to go with. 

And if not - I have myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25