I write my story. Doing something. Trust in myself. Gratitude to life. Love all. Love me. 2022-12-13

This IS my story. 

I write it this exact moment. 

I don't really know what it will turn out to be. But I know that I damn enjoy writing it.

I an excited to see what will come from under the pen of myself. 

It is a comforting and thrilling action. 

It is with me for life. It IS life.


Yesterday was a good proof of the concept of doing something ©

It really is that simple. 

I start with 5 minutes and see how it goes. If after I want and feel myself to continue - go for it. If not - that's ok, some other time. 

I trust myself 98% of the time now. Even in laziness. It is ok if I don't do much - then I need it. 

I trust myself enough to question and see what works best for that moment.


I am grateful for all I have in life. 

I can wake up at 3:30, do reflections in candlelight, have a delightful handmade breakfast, enjoy the gym, write my thoughts and share them. 

I can enjoy the calmness of early times, listen to soft crackles of fire burning.

I can devote entry minute of my life to making a better version of me. I can talk with me and my subconscious me in the mirror. 

I can support my closest friends-family - by giving them better state of mind. 

I can add to this world, one way or another, every day. 

Sharing me, meeting girls, having sex, having a lot of fun, being present, being at peace.


I love what my life has become. I love what I turned it into. I love my plans for the future. 

I am immensely grateful for every moment, each thought, all people in my life.

I love setbacks as much as wins. 

I internalized my concept - "Despite knowing the journey, its bad and good moments, and its end, I embrace every second of it"


I love my life. 

I love you all. 

I love myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25