I am making progress. Minimum. Small step. Date. Honesty. Assertive. 2022-12-12

I am in relaxation and low effort period. I have some worries that this period is gonna last more than I want it to. 

But it іs gonna last as much as it needs. 

I am making progress - every day, just a little bit better.


If I would not do much this week - it is OK. I know that it will be for a reason then.

What I can do is to do a bare minimum. 

Then stop and ask myself if I can continue, and if it will make my life better. 

That's all it takes to have that small step made. 


I made a huge progress yesterday on a date. 

I was able to be really honest and straightforward. And nothing bad happened - even more, it was awesome, fun and felt good.

I was able to hold her hand. To talk openly about what I want, including boundaries and kissing. 

We shared a lot of our experiences with dating.

I was really assertive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25