Meditation breakfasts. Date progress. I am likeable. Numbers game. 2022-12-07

 

Why I started to do meditation breakfasts? 

My meditation breakfasts look like that

Mornings in combination with food and quiet background is.... meditative. For me it opens a path somewhere inside of me. Somewhere deep in my memories and... emotions.

Most of the times it is just a relaxing experience which helps with reflections. But from time to time I stumble upon huge epiphanies here. It is surely will be one of the main important tools for my progression with Mindset stuff.


Yesterday I was on an amazing date. 

I like that I can finally push myself to go for the things I want - touch, kisses and being vulnerable. 

Even if I fuck up spectacularly, it is an experience. 1% better every time. 

I will be at the point where I would totally know what I'm doing. 

And for now... I believe it is possible that there are girls in Belgrade who will like even a current version of me. 

I do controversial things, yes. But people are different - and what I do and who I am is certainly will be of interest to some girl. And to enough of them so I could like her as well. 

It is a numbers game. All life is. I just have to stumble upon one of them. It is so random. 

And that's why it is so fun!


I'm also gonna start everyday 5-mind Declutter practice - it takes small effort to clean up some stuff, but everyday and I will keep it up comfortably

Declutter this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25