Taking a break. It is ok. I want to share it. 2022-12-24

I don't remember how it was last time, but I enjoy taking this break. 

I deserved it. I needed it. 

There may be people who are in worse state than me - there always are.
But that doesn't diminish what I feel. And anyone who says otherwise is not in contact with inner self.


I am almost back in the feeling that it all gonna be ok. It is inevitable.
There's just too much time for my memory to focus on. 


I am gonna be ok. It is the truth.
I am also allowed to share that truth with others. Give value. 

I like doing that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16

Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25