Start. Being Open. Reflections. 2022-11-25


Reflections and being open comes easy in the morning, but I'm scared of it in the evening. 

Shows how the morning rituals help. Hard tiredness closes me. Will want to work with it.

The most peaceful time of my day - Morning Breakfast at 5AM with almost silent background and candlelights.

There's something magical in that. It connects me to some great part, maybe not only me but the world around me. 

I want to be open to it. Completely. This idea is not so vivid anymore, but I think it is because of my insecurities.


What could be the worst in me posting openly? People can read it, be disgusted and averse. 

I will lose clients. Friends. Lovers.

Are they the people I want in my life then?

If they cannot accept me, truly… 

What can I gain from it?


Practice being open. Step towards complete honesty. Putting my thoughts out there, allowing them to be noticed. Handling whatever outcome comes out.

I think it gives me more than takes.

It is a big experiment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd fwb leaving in a month. World shit testing me. Rant. Gratitude. Inquiry topics. 2023-01-31

I came a long way. Turned hate into love. Mindset is the key. 2022-12-16